Milkshake. Official video of Kelis performing Milkshake from the album Tasty. Make a free website on your phone in minutes. Turn your 'link in bio' into a Milkshake website to say more, sell more and share more.
A thick beverage consisting of milk and ice cream mixed together, often with fruit, chocolate, or other flavoring. (New England, Australia, New Zealand) A thin beverage, similar to the above, but with no ice cream or significantly less of it. Whizz up a refreshing milkshake for a quick breakfast or treat. We've got indulgent chocolate, banana and strawberry flavours, plus fruity exercise shakes. You can cook Milkshake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milkshake
- It’s of You can use any flavor of ice cream or any add ins. For fruit, you will need about 1 cup of fruit for the recipe above in place of chocolate syrup.
- You need 1/4 c. of milk.
- Prepare of Whipped topping, for garnish.
- Prepare of Sprinkles, for garnish.
- You need of Maraschino cherry, for garnish.
Milkshakes are simple enough to make at home, but if you've ever accidentally made a too-milky How to Make a Milkshake Without a Blender. If you don't have a blender, don't let that stop you from. MILKSHAKE is a Grammy Nominated original rock band for kids. Our music has appeared on Noggin, PBS KIDS, and Discovery Kids.
- In a blender, blend together ice cream and milk..
- Pour into a glass and garnish with whipped topping, sprinkles, and a cherry..
- Enjoy your Milkshake.
- Note = You can use any ice cream flavor.
A milkshake is a rich, creamy ice cream treat that pairs perfectly with a burger or fries, or can be enjoyed as a cool dessert on its own. A beverage that is made of milk, ice cream. milkshake. [milk-sheyk].