Perfect for big family get togethers, and lazy cooks like me. 🤗🤗
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup milk (120 mL)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- topping of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until smooth.
- Pour the eggs onto a greased sheet pan and sprinkle in your favorite toppings.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through.
- Slice the omelette and serve immediately or put into a storage container and freeze for up to 1 month.
- This recipe is for 8 servings