Avocado Tuna Salad (Paleo, Keto, Whole30)
An easy no-mayo quick and easy healthy snack or lunch.
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon juiced, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion to taste
- 5 ounces cooked or canned wild tuna
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop the middle of both avocado halves into a bowl, leaving a shell of avocado flesh about 1/4-inch thick on each half.
- Add lemon juice and onion to the avocado in the bowl and mash together. Add tuna, salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Taste and adjust if needed.
- Fill avocado shells with tuna salad and serve.
Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 183mg | Potassium: 688mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 185IU | Vitamin C: 38.7mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 2mg