These Bacon Wrapped Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken are juicy chicken breasts are stuffed with a cheesy spinach artichoke filling, then wrapped in thick cut bacon and baked to perfection. This is a dinner no one can resist!
- 4 large chicken breasts sliced in half thinly (makes 8 thin breasts)
- 1 package Wright Brand Bacon Applewood Smoked flavor
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
Spinach Artichoke Filling:
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 10 oz package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large rimmed cookie sheet with aluminum foil and top with a wire baking rack. Set aside.
- Slice chicken breasts thinly in half to create two thin breasts. You will have 8 total after slicing. Sprinkle each piece of chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the cream cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic, mozzarella, and parmesan. Spread a generous amount of filling on top of each chicken breast, then roll up carefully. Wrap with two slices of bacon and secure with toothpicks. Place each bundle on top of the rack on your prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Switch oven to broil and cook for 2-3 more minutes until bacon is crispy. Enjoy!