This Beef and Potato Stir Fry has been our most popular recipe on the Fuel For Fitness Instagram. This meal is delicious, easy to make and has great macros and calories!
- 400 Grams Baby Potatoes
- 200 grams of Salsa
- 35 Grams of BBQ Seasoning
- 3 Tsps of Paprika
- 300 Grams of Lean Beef Strips
- 3 Tsp of Basil
- 2 Tsp of Oregano
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 White Onion
- 100 Grams of Corn
- Handful of Rocket
- Firstly chop your baby potatoes up into smaller chunks of 3. This will allow them to cook much faster when boiling. Place in a pot and boil at a high temperature for around 15 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
- Next, add your salsa into a jar. Sprinkle your BBQ flavouring and Paprika into your salsa and mix well. After this is done add your beef to a pan. Season with basil and oregano immediately and mix in well. Then add heat to the pan and cook for 6 – 8 minutes until brown.
- Once brown add your chopped red pepper, chopped onion and corn into the pan. Mix well for another 5 – 7 minutes. Next, add your salsa sauce in and mix well for 1 minute. Add your boiled potatoes in and mix again for another 1 – 2 minutes.
- Lastly, add your rocket in and mix for 30 – 60 seconds max as the rocket will disintegrate if heated in the pan for too long. Place 1 serving in a bowl and 1 in a lunch box for later. This is a big serving so feel free to make 3 servings using these ingredients bringing the calories down to 332 per serving. This is fan favourite here on Fuel For Fitness so we highly recommend you give it a try! If you liked this recipe you might like our ‘Simple Student Meal Prep‘ video recipe!
- Jump To full instructions and recipe notes >> Read more…
Recipe adapted from fuelforfitness.co