This Berries and Yogurt Breakfast Tart will have everyone running to the breakfast table! Not only is it a show-stopper, but it’s made with all healthy ingredients, gluten-free and tastes amazing!
- 1 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
Lemon Greek Yogurt Filling
- 12 ounces plain non-fat Greek yogurt, 2% may also be used
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Strawberries hulled and cut in half lengthwise
- Raspberries, blueberries and blackberries or any berries of your choice.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and generously spray a 9 1/2 inch tart pan with with a removable bottom and place it on a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, almonds and coconut
- In a microwave safe measuring glass or bowl microwave the melted coconut oil and honey together just until warm, about 10-15 seconds.
- Get full recipe==>>reciperunner.com