- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/16 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat air fryer to 390°F / 200 °C.
- Slice chicken breasts in half to make two thin chicken breast halves from each.
- Brush each side lightly with olive oil.
- Stir together the breading ingredients. Dredge the chicken breasts in the breading mulitple times until they are thoroughly coated.
- Shake off excess breading, and place in the air fryer (2 chicken breast halves at a time).
- Cook for 4 minutes, flip, then two more minutes. Cook time will depend on the size and thickness of your chicken breasts, so cut one in half to see if they are done.
- To prepare ahead
- These air fryer chicken breasts may be cooked 2-3 days ahead and stored in the fridge. Place them back in the air fryer for 2-3 minutes until heated through and breading is crispy again.
This article and recipe adapted from this site