Air Fryer Chicken Wings
A super simple way to cook chicken wings in the air fryer. Plus a classic Buffalo wings sauce with just 2 ingredients.
Servings: 3 servings
Author: Lisa Wells
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken wings (about 12 pieces)
Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/4 cup ghee or butter-flavored coconut oil
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- celery sticks
- ranch dip
- Cut wings apart, if needed, using a heavy knife to cut at joints.
- Place wings in the air fryer basket leaving a little room in between so they can get crispy. Add a second layer using a rack inserted in the basket if desired.
- Cook at 390 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes. Turn wings over and cook 10 – 15 minutes longer until the skin is golden brown and crisp. Place wings in a large bowl to toss with sauce.
To make the sauce
- Melt the ghee and whisk with hot sauce. Drizzle some of the sauce over wings and toss. Serve immediately with remaining sauce, celery sticks and ranch dip on the side.
For dairy-free wing sauce, substitute butter-flavored coconut oil for the ghee or use this Whole30-approved Buffalo sauce.
Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 618mg | Potassium: 220mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 212IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg