- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- Place the peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a microwavable bowl and microwave the ingredients for 20 seconds.
- Stir the mixture until well combined then add in the remaining ingredients (and any extra mix-in’s).
- Stir well and ensure everything is well incorporated.
- Roll the mixture into 8 balls and place the balls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Press the balls flat slightly and place them in the fridge for at least an hour to set.
- Store breakfast cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
This article and recipe adapted from this site