- 1 – 3.4 ounce box instant strawberry pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 – 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 cups angel food cake cubes
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- Whisk together the pudding mix and milk until dissolved and the pudding thickens.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip until it is all mixed together.
- Add the marshmallows, cake cubes, and diced strawberries and stir gently.
- Refrigerate until time to serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site