This Brazilian Lemonade is crisp and refreshing. It has a unique flavor and texture and makes for a very exciting summer party drink!
- 7 cups cold water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup fresh lime juice from 5 limes
- 1 Tbsp lime zest from 1 of the limes
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk Ice to serve
- Stir together 7 cups cold water with 3/4 cup sugar and set aside.
- Add 1 Tbsp lime zest add juice from 5 limes into your blender jar (it’s super fast to juice limes if you have a citrus squeezer like this one). Pour 3 cups of your sugar water into the blender (I only add 3 cups at this time so my blender doesn’t splash all over the place).
- Add 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk. Blend until smooth and frothy. Stir in remaining sugar water and serve over ice.