Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
This Buffalo Chicken Dip is cheesy, creamy, spicy and incredible. It’s perfect for any party and of course when you’re looking for game-day appetizers.
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing (or blue cheese dressing)
- 1/2 cup “Frank’s Red Hot” hot sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 12.5 oz can chunk chicken breast in water drained
- celery sticks carrot sticks, or chips to serve
Preheat Oven to 350˚ F. In a medium bowl, cream together 8 oz softened cream cheese, 1/2 cup ranch, 1/2 cup hot sauce.
Stir in 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella and drained chicken and stir until well combined.
Transfer to a 1-quart casserole or pie dish and bake at 350˚F for 20 minutes. Serve warm with veggies or chips.