Butterfinger Cheesecake Bars have an oreo crust and a cheesecake filling with tons of crushed butterfinger candies. Not only are these cheesecake bars delicious, they are fabulously easy to make.
- 20 Oreo Cookies
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Butterfingers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8-inch or 9×9-inch baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse the oreo cookies (the whole cookie) until finely ground. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in melted butter.
- Press crumb mixture into bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool while you make the filling.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add sugar and beat for about 2 minutes.
- Beat in eggs one at a time. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Beat in vanilla and sour cream just until incorporated.
- Stir in butterfingers and pour batter over the crust.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes. The center should be just a little wobbly when you shake the pan.
- Let cool at room temperature for 1 hour and then refrigerate for at least 4 hours before slicing.