Butterscotch Toffee Cheesecake Bars are a cinch to make and have tons of butterscotch and toffee flavor. With a creamy cheesecake layer in the middle, bars never tasted so good.
- 1 package yellow cake mix, regular size
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/3 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup brickle toffee bits, divided
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9×13-inch pan.
- In a large bowl, use a hand-held mixer to mix yellow cake mix, butterscotch pudding mix, oil, and 1 egg until mixture is crumbly. Set i cup of mixture aside and press remaining mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Nite: Just use the dry pudding mix. Do not add any milk.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Beat in remaining egg. Stir in 1/2 cup toffee bits. Spread mixture over crust. Sprinkle with the 1 cup of set aisde crumb mixture.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until filling is set.
- Sprinkle remaining toffee bits and butterscotch chips on top. Return to oven for 1 minute.