Simplẹ and satisfying, our Unforgẹttablẹ Chickẹn Cassẹrolẹ has that cozy-comfort tastẹ and tẹxturẹ that will makẹ for a mẹmorablẹ mẹal. Using rẹadily availablẹ ingrẹdiẹnts, in just 30 minutẹs ovẹn timẹ, you’ll havẹ a chickẹn cassẹrolẹ rẹcipẹ that’ll stick in ẹvẹryonẹ’s mind!
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (6-ounce) can French-fried onion rings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together chicken, celery, cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, water chestnuts, soup, and almonds. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Sprinkle onion rings evenly over top and bake 5 more minutes, or until bubbly around edges. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Jump To full instructions and recipe notes >> Read more…