Chocolate covered strawberry topped fudge-y brownies!
YIELDS : 16 SERVINGS
PREP TIME : 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME : 1 HOUR 25 MINS
For more desserts, check out our other dessert recipes.
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 1/2 c. halved strawberries
- 2 1/3 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350° and line an 8″-x-8″ pan with parchment paper.
- Make brownie: Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out with only a few moist crumbs, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely in pan, then top with strawberries.
- Make ganache: Place chocolate chips in a medium, heatproof bowl and set aside. Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. When bubbles begin to break the surface around the edges of the pan, turn off the heat. Pour the hot cream over chocolate chips. Let sit for 5 minutes, then whisk constantly until the sauce is smooth. Pour over the strawberry layer.
- Refrigerate brownies until the ganache has set, about 15 minutes. Slice into squares and serve cold.
- Jump To full instructions and recipe notes >> Read more…
PIN it Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Brownies
Recipe adapted from delish