Rich chẹwy browniẹs, toppẹd with a layẹr of crẹamy chocolatẹ moussẹ and finishẹd off with a drizzlẹ of chocolatẹ.
For The Brownies:
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
For The Mousse:
- 3/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 ounces chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Additional chocolate for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, and salt. Melt butter in a large saucepan and remove from heat. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Quickly whisk in eggs, one at a time.
- Add butter mixture to flour mixture and stir until well blended. Spread brownie batter into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool completely.
Recipe adapted from letsdishrecipes
Jump To Recipe >> Read more…