This extra delicious and supremely moist Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Bread is bursting with fall flavors! So easy to make to and a guaranteed hit with friends and family this holiday season.
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup applesauce OR canola oil
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans toasted
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease two 8×4 in loaf pans and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>momontimeout.com