Creamy Italian Dressing has all the classic Italian flavors and tastes fantastic on a garden salad. It can be whipped up in just 5 to 10 minutes and will keep in the refrigerator for 5 to 7 days.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a small food processor or blender and process until blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
For best flavor, make in advance and refrigerate to give the flavors time to marry.
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 138mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 36IU | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg