Deviled Eggs with Bacon
The Deviled Eggs recipe everyone will ask for! The crunchy dill pickles and crispy bacon topping make these irresistible.
- 8 hard boiled eggs peeled and halved
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp dill pickle juice
- 1/2 tsp yellow mustard (or dijon), or to taste
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 2 baby dill pickles very finely diced
- 1/8 tsp paprika to garnish
- 3 oz bacon (4 strips) chopped and browned, for topping
Cut peeled eggs in half lengthwise and place them on a serving platter. Remove yolks with a spoon and place them in a medium mixing bowl.
Mash yolks to a fine crumb with a fork. Add 1/4 cup mayo, 2 tsp pickle juice, 1/2 tsp mustard, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp black pepper and 1/8 tsp garlic powder and mash together until creamy.
Mix in finely diced pickles. Add more seasonings to taste if needed.
Spoon a generous teaspoon of the egg mixture into each egg half. Garnish the top with a generous sprinkle of paprika and big pinch of browned bacon bits.