IngredientsFor The Crepes:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 2 TBS melted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 TBS sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
For the Cream Filling:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- For the Berry Sauce:
- 2 cups mixed berries I used boysenberries, sliced strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 TBS cornstarch
- Add all the ingredients for your crepes to a blender. Cover.
- Blend on low speed until everything is mixed together well.
- Place batter in an airtight container and place in fridge for at least one hour, up to overnight.
- Whip your heavy cream in a large bowl until stiff peaks have formed. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, with the sugar and vanilla extract until it is smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream and cream cheese mixture together till smooth. Refrigerate till needed.
- Mix together your berries, sugar and cornstarch.
- Saute your berries in a large skillet. Cook for a few minutes until the juices start to run and a saucy mixture is created. Set aside till needed.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet, and spray with nonstick spray over medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter into the pan and swirl around to spread it thinly to the edges.
- Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute till the edges start to crisp.
- Flip over and cook for another 20-30 seconds.
- Stack crepes and cover while you cook the remaining crepes.
- Fill each crepe with about 1/4 cup
This article and recipe adapted from this site