This Easy Gluten-Free Lemon Bread is perfect on its own, topped with lemon curd, or as the base of a strawberry shortcake sundae. If you love anything lemon, you are going to fall head-over-heals for this bread, like we did.
For the bread:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour blend (or use I used Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour )
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup dairy-free milk
- ½ cup oil
- Zest from 1 large lemon
For the glaze:
- ¼ cup sugar for the glaze
- Juice from 1 large lemon
- Preheat oven to 325°F (135°C). Position rack in center of oven. Grease a 4 ½ x 8 ½ inch glass loaf baking pan; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, mix eggs, milk, oil and lemon zest. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir only until they just come together.
- Get full recipe==>>glutenfreepalate.com