Grilled Romaine Salad With Bacon And Ranch
This easy grilled romaine salad with bacon and ranch is perfect for a quick dinner. Grilling the romaine lettuce gives it a smoky flavor that’s so good with bacon and cool ranch dressing!
- 2 heads romaine lettuce cut in half
- 8 slices bacon sugar-free
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- Arrange bacon on rimmed baking sheet and place in cold oven. Set oven to 375 degrees and cook bacon to desired crispness, about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place lettuce halves on grill, cut side down, and grill 3 – 5 minutes or until slightly charred but still crisp in the center.
- Top grilled romaine with tomatoes, cucumbers and chopped cooked bacon. Drizzle with ranch dressing.
Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 650mg | Potassium: 1062mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 27515IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 4mg