Keto Meatloaf Recipe
This easy keto meatloaf recipe takes just minutes to prep—one bowl, no chopping and just stir together a handful of pantry ingredients and add ground beef or ground turkey!
Servings: 4 servings
Author: Lisa Wells
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon chili or taco seasoning (I use my homemade chili powder)
- salt and pepper to taste, optional
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare loaf pan or baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix 3/4 cup salsa, egg, almond flour, baking soda, and spices in a large bowl. Mix in ground beef or ground turkey.
- Spread meat mixture in loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and spread remaining 1/4 of salsa on top of the meatloaf.
- Return to oven and cook for an additional 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees for beef or 165 degrees for turkey. Rest meatloaf for 10 minutes before slicing.
Depending on how salty your salsa is, you may not need to add any additional salt.
Nutrition facts are calculated for the ground beef meatloaf version.
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 1027mg | Potassium: 506mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 430IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 2.9mg