This ẹasy Low-Carb Grẹẹk Chickẹn Bakẹ is loadẹd with ẹvẹryonẹ’s favoritẹ Grẹẹk flavors and it’s absolutẹly dẹlicious, so I hopẹ you don’t mind turning on thẹ ovẹn for a short whilẹ! Usẹ Ovẹn Dinnẹrs for morẹ tasty idẹas likẹ this onẹ.
This ẹasy Low-Carb Grẹẹk Chickẹn Bakẹ is loadẹd with Grẹẹk flavors and it’s absolutẹly dẹlicious!
- 4 very large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. Greek Seasoning (see notes)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1/2 cup chopped or sliced Kalamata olives (or use black olives if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup sliced Greek peperoncini (see notes)
- 3/4 cup crumbled Feta Cheese (use more or less to taste)
- fresh-ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C.
- Trim four large chicken breasts, removing any fatty or undesirable parts. Rub chicken on both sides with Greek Seasoning (affiliate link).
- Heat olive oil in frying pan over medium high heat, then add chicken breasts and cook about 2 minutes on first side, until it’s starting to barely brown.
- Turn chicken over and cook a few minutes on the other side. (Don’t cook too long at this point or the chicken will be overdone by the time it bakes.)
- Remove chicken to cutting board and let cool a minute or two until it’s cool enough to handle.
- Then cut each chicken breast lengthwise into 3-4 strips.
- Spray an 8″x13″ or 9″x12″ casserole dish with non-stick spray and arrange chicken breasts going crosswise in the dish.
- While chicken cooks and is cooling a bit, drain olives and slice, slice cherry tomatoes in half, removed seeds from peperoncini and slice (see notes), and crumble the Feta.
- Sprinkle tomatoes, olives, and peperoncini over the chicken strips and crumble Feta over the top.
- Season to taste with fresh-ground black pepper.
- Bake 25 minutes or until chicken is hot and cheese is starting to melt. (I used an Instant Read Meat Thermometer (affiliate link) to make sure the chicken had reached a safe-cooking temperature of 165F/75C.)
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at : Easy Low Carb Greek Chicken Bake
Thanks to Kalyn for the featured image and amazing recipe.