Enjoy a low carb version of breaded chicken strips with this baked chicken tenders recipe. Easy and delicious, and great for low carb, gluten free or keto diets.
This is a fairly easy recipe. The hardest part is crushing to pork rinds, but that is actually kind of fun.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pork rinds crushed
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and pork rinds in a shallow bowl and the mayo in a second bowl.
- Dredge the chicken fingers through the mayo, coating completely, and then toss in pork rind mixture. Place each chicken strip in a casserole dish.
- Bake 22-25 minutes until golden brown and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F