This easy pizza spaghetti bake combines two traditional favorites in one delicious (and easy to make) casserole!
The spaghetti is covered in sauce and flavored with pizza seasonings, and then topped with lots of gooey melty cheese and spicy pepperoni. Yum!! This is a meal that is sure to please even the pickiest eaters, and it is so simple to make.
This pizza spaghetti bake is definitely a kid friendly meal, and our 3 year old asks for it regularly. I love that I can make an easy homemade meal for dinner that causes absolutely no complaints!
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz sliced pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 375. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking pan and set aside.
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to the package directions. Drain well.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Add the Parmesan cheese, oregano and garlic to the egg mixture. Stir in spaghetti noodles and quickly toss until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour noodle mixture into a greased 9×13 pan. Pour the spaghetti sauce on top of noodles. Top with half of the pepperoni. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the pepperoni and top with remaining pepperoni.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool five minutes before cutting into pieces. Serve warm.