Not only is this ẹasy Slow Cookẹr Chickẹn Taco Soup simplẹ to makẹ, it’s also a family favoritẹ! With a stẹp by stẹp how to rẹcipẹ vidẹo. Thẹ bẹst ẹasy crockpot taco soup rẹcipẹ!
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 15 ounce can black beans rinsed and drained
- 15 ounce can pinto beans rinsed and drained
- 15 ounce can corn drained
- 14.5 ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning or store-bought
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Optional toppings: cilantro, plain Greek yogurt or sour cream, grated cheese, avocado, green onion, tortilla chips
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup.
- Jump To full instructions and recipe notes >> Read more…
Recipe adapted from kristineskitchenblog.com