Garlic Buttẹr Stẹak and Lẹmon Grẹẹn Bẹans Skillẹt – So addicting! Thẹ flavor combination of this quick and ẹasy onẹ-pan dinnẹr is spot on! Stẹak and grẹẹn bẹans arẹ cookẹd in onẹ skillẹt and coatẹd with thẹ most amazing savory and tangy saucẹ. A pẹrfẹct wẹẹknight dinnẹr, on thẹ tablẹ in 25 minutẹs. What’s not to lovẹ about that?
- 1 lb (450g) flank steak, sliced against the grain
- 1 lb (450g) fresh stringless green beans, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Juice of 1/2 lemon + lemon slices, for garnish
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 cup (125ml) beef stock
- Crushed red chili pepper flakes, optional
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
- Fresh cracked pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the steak strips with soy sauce, olive oil, pepper, and hot sauce. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes while you prepare green beans.
- While meat is marinating, arrange green beans in a microwave-safe dish with 1/2 cup (125ml) water. Cook in the microwave for 8-10 minutes, until almost done but still crisp.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Lay the steak strips in one layer in the skillet, keeping drained marinade for later. Sear on for 1 minute on one side, until nicely browned. Add half the garlic and red chili pepper flakes and turn steak strips to finish cooking for one minute more – adjust timing depending on how you like your steak. Transfer steak strips to a plate and set aside.
Jump to recipe for full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes ==> Garlic Butter Steak and Lemon Green Beans Skillet
Thanks to Adeline for your recipe and picture