Do you love pastries? If so you’ll love a Raspberry Cheese Danish (gluten free and egg free). Whether you like plain mascarpone cheese, blueberry or raspberry filling, these danishes would be a great breakfast treat.
- 3 cups gluten free basic white blend
- 1 packet yeast (I use Red Star)
- 4 Tbsp vegetable shortening–reserve 1 Tbsp for top
- ¾ cup pineapple juice
- ¾ cup milk of choice
- 2¼ tsp guar or xanthan gum
- ¼ tsp powdered pectin
- 1½- 2 cups raspberry jam or jelly
- 1½-2 cups mascarpone cheese (omit or use Vegan cream cheese for dairy free)
- Heat ¼ cup of milk to 100 degrees. Add yeast and set aside for 5 minutes or until foaming.
- Mix all dry ingredients for the dough. Combine yeast, juice, 3 Tbsp shortening and remaining milk.
- Mix ingredients by hand for at least 5 minutes to help activate gum.
- Get full recipe==>>petiteallergytreats.com