Naturally gluten free with a Chex cereal made crust – NY-style but even tastier! #cheesecake – I used Cinnamon Chex to make the crust = awesome!
- Chex crust or GF cookie crust prepared in 9-inch spring form pan (If not doing the Chex crust I recommend 1½ cups GF shortbread cookie crumbs plus 2-3 tbsp butter for a wonderful crust)
- 3 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 large eggs
- 8-ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; place pan of water on lowest rack in oven – this helps prevent the cheesecake from cracking during baking.
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then sour cream and vanilla.
- Get full recipe==>>recreatinghappiness.com