Boiling corn with a cup of milk and a stick of butter creates the most delicious corn imaginable. Truly the BEST way to cook corn on the cob!
The corn cooks up so flavorful, fresh tasting and rich. You’ll be so obsessed with it you won’t even care what else is being served.
No need to slather butter all over the corn. This corn already has a buttery taste.
Just a little salt and pepper and this corn on the cob is ready to go.
And actually, if you use a stick of salted butter, you might find you don’t even need to add any salt.
- 6-8 ears of corn, husks and silks removed and cut in half (if desired)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick Challenge butter
- Fill a large pot about halfway with water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add milk and butter. Add corn and reduce heat.
- Simmer corn for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove corn from cooking liquid and its ready to serve.