Green Smoothie Bowl Recipe
A healthy Green Smoothie Bowl packed with simple ingredients and is naturally sweet. Smoothie bowls are energizing, rich in antioxidants and keeps you feeling satisfied because it is has good fiber and fats like avocado and flax seed.
Smoothie Bowl Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup coconut milk or almond milk (use 1/2 to 1 cup to reach desired thickness)
- 2 cups green spinach
- 1/2 avocado (ripe)
- 2 Tbsp flax seeds
- 1 ripe banana peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1 cups pineapple peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 ripe mango peeled, chopped and frozen
Smoothie Bowl Topping Options
- 1/2 cup homemade granola divided*
- 1 Tbsp Toasted Coconut or pumpkin seeds divided, optional
- 2 tsp chia seeds divided
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries blueberries and or raspberries
Add the ingredients in the order listed to a high powered blender, and adding only 1/2 cup liquid to start.
Start on low speed, scraping down the bowl as needed and adding more liquid if it gets stuck. Once thick and creamy, set the mixer to high speed until it reaches sorbet-like consistency.
Divide smoothie mixture between 2 bowls and garnish with smoothie bowl topping options (granola, chia seeds, fresh berries, etc).