No matter how you take your grilled chicken, from BBQ and Thai to lemon and rosemary, we’ve got a recipe for you.
Grilled Drumsticks With Alabama White BBQ Sauce
- 3 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne.
- Add chicken to the bowl and massage so it’s well coated with the marinade. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.