Instant Pot Salsa Chicken (from Frozen Chicken)
The best and easiest salsa chicken made with just 2 ingredients – salsa and frozen chicken thighs. Just dump in the Instant Pot and dinner’s done! Perfect for burrito bowls, tacos, fajitas, meal prep, and more.
- 1 cup prepared salsa (sugar-free, paleo)
- 4 boneless, skinless frozen chicken thighs
- Pour salsa in Instant Pot. Arrange frozen chicken thighs in a single layer over salsa.
- Cook on manual or pressure cook at high pressure for 12 minutes. Let pressure naturally release.
- Carefully shred chicken with two forks in bottom Instant Pot. Toss to combine with pan juices and serve.
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 558mg | Potassium: 462mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 340IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1.2mg