Your new favorite way to cook salmon! You’ll love this easy Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Salmon that comes together so easily with the silkiest and most amazing texture! I am thrilled to introduce you to my guest blogger today: Chef Shelley at Chef in the Burbs. Shelley is a personal chef, and busy wife and
- ¾ cup water
- A few sprigs of parsley dill, tarragon, basil or a combo
- 1 pound salmon filet skin on
- 3 teaspoons ghee or other healthy fat divided
- ¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 1/2 lemon thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini julienned
- 1 red bell pepper julienned
- 1 carrot julienned
- Put water and herbs in the Instant Pot and then put in the steamer rack making sure the handles are extended up.
- Place salmon, skin down on rack.
- Drizzle salmon with ghee/fat, season with salt and pepper, and cover with lemon slices.
- Close the Instant Pot and make sure vent is turned to “Sealing”. Plug it in, press “Steam” and press the + or – buttons to set it to 3 minutes.
- While salmon cooks, julienne your veggies.
- When the Instant Pot beeps that it’s done, quick release the pressure, being careful to stay out of the way of the steam that will shoot up. Press the “Warm/Cancel” button. Remove lid, and using hot pads, carefully remove rack with salmon and set on a plate.
- Remove herbs and discard. Add veggies and put the lid back on. Press “Sauté” and let the veggies cook for just 1 or 2 minutes.
- Serve veggies with salmon and add remaining teaspoon of fat to the pot and pour a little of the sauce over them if desired.
- Jump To full instructions and recipe notes >> Read more…
Recipe adapted from wholesomelicious