Seriously amazing Vegan Cheese Sauce made in the Instant Pot! Super quick, so smooth & creamy that you won’t believe its vegan!
Super cheesy and creamy Vegan Cheese Sauce made in the Instant Pot!
Use it on nachos, as dips, over pasta or make your favorite mac & cheese!
- 1 large russet potato, 320 grams, cubed
- 1 large sweet potato, 300 grams, cubed
- 2 large carrots, 170 grams, cut into rounds
- 1/4 cup cashews, raw, 35 grams
- 1 cup water, 8 oz
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1.25 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water or almond milk, 2 oz
- To your instant pot add cubed potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, cashews and 1 cup water.
- Close the pot with its lid. Press the manual/pressure cook button and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. The pressure valve should be in the sealing position.
- Let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes and then do a quick pressure release by manually moving the valve from sealing to venting position.
- Get full recipe==>>cookwithmanali.com