The Ultimate Flourless Chocolate Cake Why should you make this chocolate cake?
Simply put, because it is quite possibly the best chocolate cake you will ever make, even if you aren’t on a keto diet.
The first time I made the recipe was for a friend’s birthday party, where not a single person in attendance aside from the host was on a low carb diet, and yet people went absolutely crazy for this ultra fudgy chocolate cake. In just a single night, I was already asked by three more friends to make cakes for their birthdays too!
- 1 1/2 cups fine almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp dutch cocoa or additional regular
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup water or milk of choice
- 3 eggs, including the vegan option listed earlier in the post
- 1/3 cup granulated erythritol or regular sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- For a double layer cake, simply double the recipe and bake in two 8-inch pans.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8-inch pan, or line with parchment. Stir all ingredients together very well, then spread into the pan. If needed, use a second sheet of parchment to smooth down. Bake 14 minutes on the center rack. Let cool completely before frosting. If you try the recipe, be sure to rate it below!
- Jump To full instructions and recipe notes >> Read more…