Tonight’s salsa includẹs cubẹd avocado, mango, blood orangẹ, rẹd onion, cilantro, jalapẹño, salt and pẹppẹr. I pairẹd it with jasminẹ ricẹ and organic grillẹd chickẹn marinatẹd in BBQ saucẹ. Supẹr ẹasy and packẹd with flavor
For The Salsa
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 blood orange, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- Handful of cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeds removed and finely diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For The Bowls
- 1 cup raw Jasmine rice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Combine all salsa ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Set aside for later.
- Combine the chicken breast and BBQ sauce in a sealed plastic bag or container. Move the chicken around until fully coated in sauce. Marinate in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- When chicken had marinated, preheat a lightly oiled grill pan over medium heat and cook chicken for about 8 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
Recipe adapted from thefeedfeed
Jump to recipe for full instructions and recipe notes >>> Mango BBQ Chicken with Mango Salsa and Rice