Mango Shrimp Salsa Recipe
Mango Shrimp Salsa is fresh, vibrant and addictively delicious with sweet summer vibes from the mangos.
- 1 lb cooked shrimp (medium), peeled & deveined
- 2 mangos
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 red onion finely diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 3 limes juiced (about 2/3 to 3/4 cup juice)
- 2 jalapeno finely diced
- Once shrimp are fully thawed, rinse and thoroughly pat dry with several paper towels. Coarsely chop shrimp and place them into a large mixing bowl. Squeeze the juice of 3 limes directly over the shrimp, stir and let shrimp marinate while you prep the rest of your salsa ingredients.
- Pit, peel and dice 2 mangos and add them to the bowl with shrimp. Peel pit and dice 2 avocados and add to the bowl.
- Add finely diced jalapeños, red onion and cilantro. Stir to combine and serve with tortilla chips.