- 1 generous cup chocolate chips (milk, semi-sweet or dark)
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 and 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- Dissolve the instant coffee in the cold water.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the coffee and the chocolate chips. Heat at 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until everything is melted and smooth. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Do not overdo it!
Vìsìt Websìte for full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes ==> justaboutbaked.com