This No Bake Golden Birthday Cake Oreo Cheesecake combines cake batter and Golden Birthday Cake Oreos for a no bake, easy cheesecake that is delicious and perfect for a celebration!
- 25 Golden Birthday Cake Oreos
- 2-3 tbsp sprinkles
- 1/4 cup (56g) butter, melted
- 24 oz (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Funfetti cake mix
- 2 tbsp milk
- 8 oz cool whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- 1 1/2 cups (162g) Golden Birthday Cake Oreo crumbs (from about 16 Oreos)
- 7-10 Golden Birthday Cake Oreo, chopped
- 6 tbsp sprinkles
WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING
- 3/4 cup (180ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 6 tbsp (44g) powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Golden Birthday Cake Oreo crumbs, optional
- Golden Birthday Cake Oreos, cut in half
- To make the crust, add the Oreos and sprinkles to a food processor. Pulse until they form crumbs.
- Combine the Oreo crumbs and sprinkles with the melted butter and stir together until well combined.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set in the refrigerator to firm.
- Get full recipe==>>lifeloveandsugar.com