One Pot Creamy Tomato Basil Pasta: An easy, delicious and filling pasta recipe. It’s dairy free, gluten free and vegan. And best of all, you can whip it together in under 30 minutes!
- 12 ounces organic red lentil pasta
- 4 1/4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 1/2 one small-medium size onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 10 leaves fresh basil, roughly chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- In a large pot combine all ingredients except basil, salt and pepper.
- Stir together. Cover pot and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, still covered, for 20 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>tedisarah.com