An easy salmon recipe that is full of flavor? Yes please! This Orange Glazed Salmon is a perfect weeknight meal, yet it’s fancy enough to serve guests on the weekend, and it’s ready in under 30 minutes! This pan seared salmon is definitely worthy of your dinner rotation.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets (1-inch thick),
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 1/2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 5 Tbsp chicken broth , divided
- 1 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 2 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick saute pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper.
- Add salmon and to pan and cooked until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 3 – 4 minutes per side. Transfer salmon to a plate while leaving oil in pan.
- Add garlic and rosemary to pan and saute 20 seconds, then add 1/4 cup chicken broth and simmer until mostly reduced.
- Stir in orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice and honey. In a small bowl whisk together remaining 1 Tbsp chicken broth with cornstarch.
- Pour into pan, season sauce with salt and pepper to taste then bring to a boil and allow to boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Return salmon to pan, spoon sauce over salmon.
- Jump To full instructions and recipe notes >> Read more…
Recipe adapted from cookingclassy.