- 1 cup (2 sticks) softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package Double Stuff Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat (2) 12 cup muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together with a mixer until well combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In medium bowl mix the flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
- With a cookie scoop, form balls with the dough.
- Place one ball on top of an Oreo cookie, and another ball on the bottom. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until a large ball is formed and Oreo cookie is fully enclosed with dough.
- Place into the muffin tin cups. Bake cookies for approximately 16 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
This article and recipe adapted from this site