Peach Wine Slushies are fruity, frozen alcoholic beverages that are perfect for summer entertaining. Only 2 ingredients! So refreshing with lots of peach flavor.
- 4 to 5 ripe peaches, sliced and frozen
- 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio
- fresh mint and peach slices for garnish
- Place frozen peaches and wine in a blender and blend until smooth.
- If you want the mixture to be a little more frozen, place mixture in the freezer for 30 minutes beofre serving.
You can either use frozen peaches from the grocery store or freeze them yourself. You will want 3 to 4 cups of sliced peaches. If the slushies are not sweet enough for your taste, add a little superfine sugar or powdered sugar.