Pecan Pie Brownies are just the brownies for Thanksgiving. These chocolaty brownies have chunks of pecan pie baked into them. It’s a combination of two delicious desserts that really work well together. Especially with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 1 (2-pound) frozen pecan pie, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (12-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray or butter.
- Cut the pecan pie into chunks.
- Place butter and chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds. Stir and microwave another 20 seconds if not completely melted.
- Using an electric mixer beat chocolate mixture, sugar, eggs, milk, and half of the pecan pie pieces until blended.
- Use a wooden spoon to stir in flour and baking powder.
- Stir in remaining pecan pie pieces. Transfer batter to prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes. Cool before slicing.
1/2 cup butter equals 1 stick