A tropical mojito with a little more “island” feel. We put the lime in the coconut. added a little pineapple juice and sparkling water and shook it all up. It’s an easy, cool & refreshing cocktail!
- 6- oz can pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 4- oz. rum (optional)
- 1/2 cup La Croix Lime sparkling water
- Garnish: pineapple wedges, cherries
- In a cocktail shaker, combine pineapple juice, coconut water, lime juice and rum.
- You can either serve over ice immediately or chill in refrigerator until your party starts.
- Get full recipe==>>2cookinmamas.com