Resurrection Rolls are so easy to make with crescent roll dough and marshmallows. Also known as Empty Tombs, these Easter rolls represent the empty tomb following the resurrection of Jesus.
- 1 (8-count) tube crescent rolls
- 8 large marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crecent roll dough and separate into triangles.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Dip each marshmallow in butter and then coat in cinnamon sugar. Place in the middle of a piece of dough.
- Roll dough around marshmallow, sealing the seams really well. Position so seam is facing down. Sprinkle a little more cinnamon sugar on top.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.