These Romano Chicken with Lemon Garlic Pasta are crispy parmesan panko breaded chicken with pasta in fresh lemon garlic cream sauce! Tasty meal in 30 minutes time!
- 1/2 lb chicken breasts, butterflied or thinly cut into cutlets
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- dry parsley
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs, homemade or store-bought
- oil for frying – I used combination of olive oil and sunflower oil
LEMON GARLIC PASTA:
- 1/2 lb linguine or spaghetti or other pasta
- juice from 1 lemon, or to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- zest from 1/4 lemon
- 2 Tbsp butter, cold
- 2-3 Tbsp whipping cream, or to taste
- salt, pepper
- Place parmesan cheese in a shallow dish. In another dish, put beaten egg with dry parsley; in third dish put panko bread crumbs.
- Season chicken cutlets with salt and pepper; dredge with parmesan cheese, dip into beaten egg; press the chicken in panko bread crumbs to coat on both sides; shake off the excess.
- Get full recipe==>>kitchennostalgia.com